domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

I Can always make you smile : )


I Can always make you smile : )

Maybe some people just aren't meant to stay in our lives forever; maybe some people are just passing through. It's like some people just come through our lives to bring us something, a lesson we need to learn, and that's why they are there. I learned so much with my past, and i never gave up.. Now i can bring a smile in my face every day..

Well, today ,I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, don't second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. 


In the last few months, you changed my life in a moment…Today, if a smile comes to you, a happy smile that perhaps you can't explain, it's because at that moment, I am thinking about you and smiling too!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário